Entry requirements & Application
Vascular Limb Salvage Academy
Who is it aimed at?
VaLSA is aimed at senior vascular surgical trainees and consultant vascular surgeons up to two years post appointment.
- ST6+ or equivalent
- Currently working in vascular surgery
- Have an interest in lower limb revascularisation
- Be able to attend all five modules
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Candidates wishing to visit units may be required to demonstrate:
Registration with the General Medical Council
Appropriate medical indemnity cover
Occupational health clearance
The cost of enrolment onto VaLSA 2023 is £750
* This is non-refundable once candidate has accepted their place
- Application to join VaLSA 2023 is now closed.
- Applications to join VaLSA 2024 is a competitive process based on the individual applicants’ training needs and career aspirations. If you would like any further information please contact us.
How to apply?
- We will be accepting VaLSA 2024 applications between 1st December 2023 and 5th January 2024.