Entry requirements & Application
Vascular Limb Salvage Academy
Who is it aimed at?
VaLSA is aimed at senior vascular surgical trainees and consultant vascular surgeons up to two years post appointment.
- ST5+ or equivalent
- Currently working in vascular surgery
- Have an interest in lower limb revascularisation
- Be able to attend all five modules
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Candidates wishing to visit units may be required to demonstrate:
Registration with the General Medical Council
Appropriate medical indemnity cover
Occupational health clearance
The cost of enrolment onto VaLSA 2021 is £TBC
- This will not include the cost of accommodation or travel
- Candidates wishing to visit units do so at their own expense
* This is non-refundable once candidate has accepted their place
- Application to join VaLSA 2020 is now closed.
- Applications to join VaLSA 2021 is a competitive process based on the individual applicants’ training needs and career aspirations. If you would like any further information please contact us.
How to apply?
- Due to the COVID crisis we will not be accepting applications to join the VaLSA 2021 until Autumn 2020.